Friday, August 3, 2012

The Birth of Wool & Flax

It is with great pleasure that I can finally announce the grand opening of my very own online wool store - Wool & Flax.  Head over to www.woolandflaxyarns.com.au to have a browse.  Check out our wonderful Manos del Uruguay yarn collection, Knit Pro needles and funky patterns.


This has been a labour in process since the start of February this year.  After 6 months of lots of research, working on a logo and website, ordering my first shipment of wool all the way from Uruguay, taking photos of the products and uploading them, as well as doing all the behind-the-scene things that are involved with starting a small business, we are finally here.  Today is the day I get to share my love for wool and joy of knitting with the rest of the world.  Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment